Home Helper Insurance

Under the current Employees’ Compensation Ordinance, all employers must take out the Employees’ Compensation insurance for their home helper.

On the other hand, you have to provide free medical treatment to the home helper including medical consultation, maintenance in hospital and emergency dental treatment.

As such, we recommend you to take out a comprehensive insurance policy which provides medical and hospitalization coverage.

Also, you can also consider to upgrade your policy to provide additional cover for critical illnesses.